Tuesday, November 20, 2007

its been awhile


So, Im writting in here. I dont even remember what the last post I wrote was, its been that long. I guess I'll just ramble, starting with the most recent and go back, if I repeat myself, Im sorry.


Its almost Thanksgiving. I cant believe it, this year has flown. I hate it-Christmas is right around the corner,and Im so broke, its disgusting. Mike and I (yes,were still together!) are spending Thanksgiving with his family, seeing as mine are in Tampa (OHOHOHOH,Sandi went to Afganhastan! yes, Ill tell you more about that in a minute though) and he has to work that night.We'll be at his sister Cheryls house..Im excited. This isnt the first dinner Ive had with his family-just the first Holiday, so its kinda nerve racking. This past weekend was a good one,...he and I both had a 3 day weekend! Whoohoo! Friday we started off with a couple of beers at the pub with Heather, and then later that night we went to Heathers and played games, thats always fun. I love nights like that...really relaxing and just fun. And the weather was nice and cool, so it was nice to sit outside wearing a sweatshirt and just talking. Then, Saturday we went to see a play (which was fun,) and we went to this great relaxing bar called foobar, and then ate dinner at meg omalleys....and on sunday we went to see Tori Amos...awesome! that was even better than I thought it would be.


Work has sucked horribly, they give me shitty hours most of the time. it sucks. im going to be training at the pub tomorrow and working a few days a week there while steve is in ireland.


oh, so i mentioned that sandi went to afganhastan, she went as a civilian contractor, which is good cause she wont be drinking as much...and shes let michael back into the house while shes away ...btw, shes selling the house..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.