Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Continued

So,That statement that Heather said made me so happy. Im just happy to be wanted again-its a great feeling to have people around you that care about you. Then, I went home and passed out. I was so tired,full and tipsy :)

Then, I had to work christmas eve, which wasnt too bad, but was busier than I thought it would be. I got a 30 buck tip off of an 111 dollar tab, on a party of 11 the added gratuity was 27 bucks (they didnt leave me any extra-which kinda sucked...) I ended up making about 80 bucks in 4 hours, not too shabby. Then Kyle picked me up and I went to his house for Christmas Eve-yes HIS house. I was already invited to a family holiday-weird? Kinda, nice? Yes...VERY nice. I had given Holly,Heather and Nella theyre presents on Friday-at the pubs Christmas Party, I got the gift certificated to get pedicures (and in return, theyre taking me for a pedi and manicure...)Heather gave me a candle and a wind chime (just like she got Holly and Nella as well...[I feel so welcome here, its great]) And Kyles mom actually got me something as well, which was very cool. I didnt get Kyle anything (he guessed both gift ideas-wtf?) yet, so sometime within the next week, Ill have to get with Jerry or Heather for ideas.Kyle bought me a necklace...its jade and diamond.He went all out. (did I mention that after out 3rd date-he sent me a dozen long stemmed red roses?!?!)yea, ive been swept off my feet. So,after opening presents we played the game of life-pirates version. I ended up stealing the black pearl and gaining Jack Black as my captian (I started as Will Turner with a shitty boat), I ended up loosing still, but thats ok with me. Then we went to bed. I stayed over Kyles house...His parents are pretty cool :)

So, after waking up at 7am and going to the new Dunkin Donuts in town (yes, we now have DUNKS here!!!) Kyle dropped me off at home. Sandi opens the door and starts yelling at me (its a little past 8.....), so I know its going to be a horrible day 'cause I can tell shes already started drinking.
Continued later

No comments: