Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Iam so horrible about writting in this thing. sometimes I cant stop writting in it, and others I have no idea what to write so I go days without doing so.
This past weekend was a mix of good and horrible.
Saturday night,Kyle had to work but it was kereoke finals at the pub and I really wanted to go-so Holly said she could drive me home (Holly is Mikes Girlfriend,Mike is Kyles brother..)Ian also said he could give me a ride home-so I had someone drop me off at the pub after work. It was so much fun. Jerry (Kyles brother) sang first,he sang Bohemian Rhapsody. It was great-that guy is so comical. He cracks me up just looking at him. I also met Kyles mother for the first time-and he wasnt there.(Can we say odd...? and scary, and intimidating.) But, Nella and Heather were there (Nella is Kyles sister, and Heather is Jerrys Fiance) and that made it so much easier. So, after all the people sang, and I drank all I could drink....a bunch of us went to IHOP for breakfast (at like 2:30 am) I ate so much and laughed so hard. And then it was great, cause Heather and I went outside and we were talking, and she goes "I hope Kyle loves you as much as Nella and I do."
WHAT? That was great....

To be continued

No comments: