Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Pictures.

This is Nella (Kyles younger sister),Heather(Jerrys' fiance), Holly (Mikes girlfriend) and I at the pub.


so, i dont want to go into it all again (ive told this christmas story so many times now i could scream.) lets just say it sucked, sandi was drunk we saw two accidents and ugh. blah...



So, this is Kyle. Thats a horrible picture of me, but whatever. I took this picture outside of the pub. I practically live there now. Kyle worked last night, but I went up to visit holly and nella who were bartending. it was a blast. i laugh so hard when im around these people-i love it.

I feel so welcome into this family. its unlike anything ive ever felt before. I spent Christmas Eve at his house for crying out loud, and his mother invited me.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

wow it sounds like things are going well (other than sandi on christmas..that sucks, i'm sorry).
kyle is cute and it sounds like you have some great chicadees down there to hang with..hooray!
i hope things continue to go well...you deserve it!
happy new year,
love,
me