Alright, so heres my biggest dilemia. Love.
Ive written an entry (or many entries) prior to this one about love. I love "love". I want to be in love again someday. Ive been in love before. With Andy-at times I didnt realize just how much thought until we were apart. I didnt realize what I had, and what Ive lost in such a short amount of time. I was truely lucky to have that love-and I know I will again someday.
This is a converstation Ive had with Andy numerous times now. Its something that I like feeling;that I want to feel again someday. But not now. Ive realized that Iam not ready to be in love. That my love for Andy and what weve shared has not completely dulled. I dont know when it will, but I know that I can not be involved with anyone anytime soon.
Ive met this guy. Hes great, funny, nice and caring. But I cant be in a relationship with him. I cant be with anyone right now.
I also think that guys are assholes right now. All guys. Yes. So, this guy, weve gone on a couple of dates, its cool. and he tells me hes falling for me?!?! WHAT! no, you dont do that. no. no. you cant. hes 20 and has been engaged 3 times?!?! yeah, no. apparently he falls for every girl that fast. why are guys assholes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh god he sounds like trouble! but maybe that young naive innocence is something you can use in your life right now. and who knows...a guy that has been engaged three times is a guy who isn't afraid to tell a chic how he feels. who knows...you could really benefit from someone like him in your life right now. just keep an open mind.
it sounds like you could use some good self time. light a candle and have some tea~it works!!
thank you for the kind words. everyday is a roller coaster around here so i am totally learning to appreciate the small things and the good feelings when they come!
you'll figure out what to do about this dude...don't worry. maybe tell him you want to take it slow? you never know!
talk soon,
me
Post a Comment