So, here Iam sittin at the Chelmsford Library using a computer here. Yesterday was craziness. I had Jim drive me to the airport because Micheal (Sandis' new boyfriend from rehab ) took the truck sunday night without asking (he also swiped her bank card-but she didnt call the cops the moment she woke up from her drunken stupier sunday night....NO...SHE WAITED UP FOR HIM TO COME HOME...), and wasnt back on Monday night when John, Jim and I went out for dinner...so I asked Jim to drive me to the airport, and kindly enough he said yes. So, we get to the airport around 9:30 am- my plane doesnt leave until 11:46 am, so theres plenty of time to get Midas settled in, and get my bags checked. I did pack why too much sh*t, but you never know when your gonna need something, right? Anyways, Midas and I are sitting near the gate, Im trying to get him back into his bag, and WE MISS THE PLANE. Yes, your read me right, we missed the plane. I was so pissed. So, we get onto the next flight at 3:46 pm....4 hours later. so...Midas and I spent a whopping 6 1/2 hours at the Orlando International Airport. WTF?! It sucked. Althought, Midas did do alot better on the planed than I thought. The bag I bought was too hot for him though, so I just bought a new one at petsmart;also got his nails trimmed which was great.
Now, Im about to go over to the grocery store and buy some food-Imma straving. Im hoping to hang out with Danielle sometime this weekend, also see my sister and brothers on saturday. Then I go to Maine and see andy and ryan on tuesday-thatll be great. Midas has already had one playdate with Ginger-Andys mothers IG-so hes all excited :) Its nice to be home, but Iam a llittle worried about the living situation in Florida. So, apparently Jim and John went over to the house and Sandi called the cops on Micheal, Sandi wanted John to stay with her and he didnt (thank god...)...Ruth called mom today and said that Sandi said that Micheal was back, and the truck was in good condition-which means she didnt call the cops to tell them that he was back.WTF?! Shes crazy.
Is it weird that I have a small crush on John? I mean its tiny-more of a "I cant wait to find a guy like this" crush. He is what I want in a partner.
Blah-Im going to miss him. I actually started crying Monday when I hugged him good-bye for the last time...(well, what was the last time for a very LONG time) . I need that constant in my life-Ive always needed something or someone that felt constant to me-thats why I clung to Andy so bad and so tightly. But with John its different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment