Ive been craving some beach time, and last night i finally got it. Dave, Nikki and I drove to Cocoa Beach at about 6:30pm after drinking DD coffee, and just roamed around. I walked bare foot in the surf, and other than my pants getting a little wet-it was great. It was exactly where I needed to be at exactly the moment I needed to be there. Just spinning in circles and feeling the breeze and listening to the surf. It couldnt have been more perfect. Really. It was beautiful.
We then went to play pool, and that was fun. I did make in some calculated shots, and looked like I actually knew how to play pool. It was fun. I work today, which is good-cause Im in serious need of money. I need to get the car back on the road, pay some bills, give ruth money-and go. Find some random couch to sleep on, some floor and I'll be set.
I cant wait for beach time up north :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that sounds perfect!
Post a Comment