Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy List

Here are some things that Iam happy for right now:

Warm weather-anyone who knows me knows I HATE snow. I hate it. I hate being cold, I hate driving in the shit, I just Hate it.

My dog- I love midas, 'nough said.

Work-I hate my job most of the time, and I make shit-but Im still working, so thats a plus :)

Friends, I love my friends, they mean the world to me!

Chocolate-yeah. its good and makes me happy.

Boddingtons on tap and the pub in general-I love the people there, and any place that has boddingtons on tap is great :)

The holiday season-people are usually nicer :) and better tippers.

The Christmas party last night-it was great and fun-and the people were just amazing!

My new found love and ability to cook-I make some mean stuffed shells, and they were a huge hit last night :)

Kyle-This man is freaking amazing. I love the feeling I get when Im with him. I just love being around him and just joking and laughing. Its awesome!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

i am so happy for you! this is an impressive happy list! i can't wait to hear about kyle. it soundslike he really makes you happy!
sending lots of christmas love!
love,
me