Thursday, March 01, 2007

grrr

I had yesterday off and cooked all day. It was nice. Since I didnt go out Tuesday night, I had gotten good sleep. Sandi and I stayed up till 2am just talking. We hadnt done that in forever. I went up to the pub yesteday and played darts and trivia-it was fun. Then, Heather Nella and I went to breakfast at IHOP. I love eggs benidict, theyre so yummy!!!

I was gonna try and hibernate this whole week, but after Micheal being such a dumb ass yesterday, I needed to go out.I was tired though, and feel asleep while they were smoking ciggerates. lol.So, Heather dropped me off, and I fall fast asleep and then I hear Micheal singing on the top of his lungs in the kitchen, what the hell-so I had to ask him to lower it a notch or two. Grrr, wtf, it was like 5 am or something. BLAH.

No comments: