Wednesday, March 28, 2007

more...


So, Ive been running into Kyle every weekend. It started on St. Patricks Day;I went to the pub and he was there with some other female. I just wanted to go up to her and say "run, run as fast and as far as you can." So that was on St. Patricks day..(Thats Katie and Mike and I)
Then I went to the blue room on friday with some people i work with, and saw him there.So, my friend went up to him and goes "hi, im stephanie. I work with rachel and Ive heard all about you"
ha, it was funny. he just glared at us all night. didnt say anything to me though. asshole.
so, saturday-i go to cracker barrell with holly for dinner, and then meet up with katie,mikey,ginger and jason at the blue room. Whos there, but Kyle. LoL, and here Iam hanging out with his brothers girlfriend, and when mike arrives Im hanging with mike as well. so, he makes some small talk to me..and is just a general asshole to me.

No comments: