Friday, March 09, 2007

shoulder...

Last Friday I fucked my shoulder up hardcore, I pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve or something, and it still kills. It sucks! I know tonight it going to be busy as well.
Last night we got rocked. I had to split a party of 32 with 3 other servers, that kinda sucked. We only made 25 bucks each on it. Sitty. But the I had a group of 6 guys and they were hysterical! They tipped me 50 on 156, so I was cool with that.
Then I went to the pub and hung out with Nella and Heather for awhile.Well, ok till 3 am. I love those girlies! Theyre way too funny and sweet and yeah, love em.
I dont know if Im gonna go out tonight though, Im so tired. I pretty much just woke up.I was up at like 8-and fell asleep at 12, and just woke up. Im drinking coffee, and then Ill eat and then shower. Then work,hopefully I make money tonight.

No comments: