Wow, what a weird couple of days. After spending 61/2 hours at the Orlando Airport and arriving in Boston, Ive slept on the floor, in a chair, on a couple of couches and with Andy. I didnt expect to see him until I went to Maine on Tuesday-but he and Ryan (who I havent seen yet..) were staying in Brockton at his dads house for a few nights. So, I drove down there and got Andy, and brought him back to Chelmsford...we went and visited with his mom for awhile (who I had already gone to see the day before with Midas), then we drove around aimlessly and then we went to visit MEB. That was cool, shes doing real good. and Raven is going to be 5, I cant believe that. WOW. And the best part was that Andy said I looked good. Mission accomplished :)
Then, Friday I went with Mom to Legals, adn I had Lobster :) YUMMY. I missed it so much. I love Lobster.....then Danielle picked me up. That was awesome, I had such a blast looking at old pictures, and laughing about stupid shit, and old school inside jokes. Then we just watched tv and ate cookies, it was great. And I met Stephen, finally-he was so funny. This thick Boston accent which I forgot people actually had :)It was a blast.
Then today, I sat by the pool for 2 hours or so, and the life guard was hott :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love love love it!! i had so much fun! next time we hang i won't be sick and ready for bed at 10:00! it was so cool to look at old pictures and remember all our old jokes.
i love you're whole opening thing "so far i've slept on the floor, in a chair, on a couple of couches and with andy" hahaha that's funny
you will have to let me know how it all goes once you get back from the camping trip.
i'm thinking a beach run with the dogs in tow? call me when you get back!
love,me
p.s
i totally forgot stephen has the boston accent. i must be so used to it! too funny!
Post a Comment