Monday, September 11, 2006

You took my hand, you showed me how
You promised me you'd be around
Uh huh, thats right
I took your words and I believed
In everything you said to me.
Yah huh, thats right
If someone said three years from now
you'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out'cause theyre all wrong
I know better cause you said forever
And ever who knew?
Remeber when we were such fool
sand so convinced and just too cool
I wish I could touch you again
I wish I could, still call you friend
I'd give anything
When someone said count your belssings now
'fore there all gone
I guess I just didn't know how
I was all wrong
But they knew better
Still you said forever, and ever
who knew
I'll keep you locked in my head
Until we meet again
And I wont forget you my friend

Tonight, leave me alone, Im lonely
Im tired, leave me alone, Im lonely
I don't want to wake up with another, but I dont always wanna wake up with you either.
Cutting off the phone, leave me the fuck alone and tomorrow Ill be begging you to come home.

I wonder how long it'll take them to notice that Im gone
And I wonder how far it'll take me, to runaway.
I was just trying to be myself
You can go your way, Ill meet you in hell.
This life dont make sense to me, Ive got to runaway.

Converstations with my 13 year old self, Youre laughing, but your hiding
God I knoew that trick to well.
You forget, that Ive been you
And now Im just the shell
I promise I love you
Everything will work out fine
Dont try to grow up yet,Oh just give it some time..

^^All excerpts from Pinks album. Really speaks for me right now.
Theres alot of shit going on right now,and Im sorry if Ive been blowing people off, or not telling them the whole story right now. I promise I will get around to it.

*On a side note, I'm deffinatly moving back up north. Im not sure exactly when yet, but Iam. :)

Ive learned recently, that I havent been happy for a very long time. My life got into a rut. I need to figure out how to get it out, and only I can do that. Im hoping that my moving back north will help. I ahve people there, friends already. I like that, and I need that. I havent had friends around in awhile. Im looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

we will welcome you back with open arms!!