Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Alright I know I havent written anything worth reading in here lately, so here it goes. First off, Kyle and I broke up. Lots of little things added up, and I couldnt take it anymore. I know I have some issues with relationships and I know I have past stories of being fucked over and fucking people over, and shit....but DAMN. I can NOT be in a relationship in which I am not trusted from the get go. Especially when I havent done anything not to be trusted by said person. I can not deal with my signifacant other talking shit behind my back to people I know and like and I especially cant stand it when none of it is true. I cant have him second guessing me two months into the relationship and think that its ok. Its not, and it will never be ok.My biggest fear was that he would tell people falsehoods and reasons why we broke up. And he did. But, thankfully no one believes him. I love these people, I really do. I think theyre all great and funny people. And thankfully, they think the same about me, and no ones taking anything he says to heart.
Secondly,the whole Micheal/Sandi situation is even more fucked up now. I dont know what Im going to do. A couple of weeks ago, Micheal ended up flipping and totalling the truck. (this was after sandi kicked him out for doing something, and then let him come back in)Then he wanted to borrow the car, (the rental mindyou) after he was all fucked up, and she said no, so they started fighting, he got violent-towards himself....he ended up taking a hammer to his own head and hitting himself. Needless to say, she callled 911, and then he went to the hospital, and then a rehab....the rehab wasnt working for him, so he came back here. Yes, you read that correctly (oh, in between this time, Lewis and Ruth cam eover from Tampa and stayed a few days, Sandi ended up getting a restraining order, which was never served...and thats why he was able to come back to the house.)he came back here for a few days, and then sandi drove micheal to a new rehab clear across the state. And, in less than 30 days from now, sheis letting him come stay here for what she says will be only "2 weeks"..my ass...whatever...
on another note, my staph infection is gone (i think,...) but now, i have joint pain like ive never had before. My whole body is achy....my feet are so swollen, they look like hobbit feet, my fingers are swollen and my wrists, knees and shins hurt so bad I could cry.Actually, I have cried. I just lay in bed and sob, because it hurts so much.Yesterday morning I tried to get out of bed and I fell. My legs couldnt support me, it ws so weird and frustrating. It hurts to walk, and I have to walk to the bus stop today, and then to work. Its horrible.
Monday and last night, sandi let me use the car, it was cool. I got so much stuff done monday (oh, sandi got a cute kia something or other, its adorable) it was great, i went grocery shopping,a nd washed my blankets and got a quick pick ticket for a buck, im excited about it. theres so much stuff i would do with the money. itd make life a bit easier. its be great. last night i went over to the pub and just talked ot holly for about 2 hours, it was great. i needed it.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

why is all this crap happening to you? first off you totally deserve a guy that loves you wholly and trusts you completely...that goes without saying.
what is up with your aunt? it sounds like you need to get out of there. what are you thinking in terms of moving (in general or up north)...fill me in. this just sounds like a situation that isn't going to change. how horrible it must be to live in such an unpredictable (yet horribly predictable) environment.
glad to hear your feeling better physically. just keep doing whatever you have to to stay in the game (i.e. 2 hour talks at the bar) whatever it takes!!!
you are strong and will prevail!