I can't believe the second month of 2007 is almost over. What the hell happened? What have I been doing?Lets see, January started off horribly. With me being sick for almost a month straight, the whole Kyle thing, and the Micheal/Sandi thing. Yeah, January was not so much fun. Then we get to February. Still sick, more Kyle bullshit. More Micheal/Sandi shit, and loosing friends. It hasnt been such a great year.Don't you think I deserve a good week or two? Wouldnt that be nice?
The last week has been fun. (other than the text messaging issues)Last Weds (Valentines Day), I went up to the pub and hung out with Holly, Mike and Ian. Ian drove me home after work. Then Friday Ian picked me up, and we went to the pub to see Heather, Mikey,Nella-Ian and I then went to the lion and then met back up with everyone at IHOP. I love IHOP. They have the best eggs benidict. Then Saturday(I think) I went over to the pub for a little bit. Sunday I just hung out. I bought Ian dinner cause hes supposed to be leaving for the AF soon. Then I went to the pub.(shocker) and talked to Heather and Nella for a bit. Then monday I was back at the pub and hung out and played shitty darts, and then we went to IHOP again, and I bought Mike and Hollys breakfast for driving my ass around. Then I went to the pub on Tuesday and stayed with Holly till 2 and she drove me home.Wednesday, I stayed home-I was so exhausted.(they should either charge me rent, or pay me,) Thursday I was at the pub visiting Holly durring the day, and then left and came back later. Heather, Nella and I ended up going to the bowling alley for a beer at 2am. And then last night, Mikey picked me up from work and we went to the pub for a beer, then went to the Irish Pub and I had french martinis, a kona beer, a blue moon and a lemon drop. OMG, I threw up hard core. Mikey drove me home ,and I didnt want to throw up in his car, so i had to have him pull over three times. damn lemon drops.
Mikey wants to go out tonight, and Im kinda like no-but at the same time I want to go. And not drink. At all. Theres a mardi gras party tonight, were thinking about meeting up with some people over there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment