I swear for the next week, Iam not going out. Im going to work, and thats it! Im exhausted, and cranky (I think Im getting my period), and just down right mean. After work (which was kinda busy) I went to the pub-then went to IHOP again this morning. I love eggs benidict after drinking Irish Kisses all night. I threw darts last night, and I figure if I hit the board, Im ok:) I got in at 4 am and went straight to bed, and had some messed up dreams. Im just so cranky! Heather was working and it was kereoke night at the pub-so I called Mikey to see if Kyle were there and he wasnt so I went over. Nella, Jerry and their parents were there. Their mom actually went out of her way to come over and say hi to me. We chatted for a bit, shes nice. Heather invited me to the wedding, and at first I was like "well, I dont want to go to the reception cause I dont want Kyle to say shit and ruin her day." But now, Ive decieded to go. Heather told Mikey no dates, cause she doesnt have the room and she said but you and rachel can go together cause your both included in the head count. And its kinda funny cause I said that to mikey the other night too.
I just dont know what to get them. Im thinking of buying them a subscription to the beer of the month club. They both like micro brews and such. I dont know though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment