I hate valentines day. Not only cause I was single this year, (I was single last year too, for the record.) but because its a mad up holiday. Blah. Maybe Iam a tad bit bitter, the last time I got a Valentines day card was in 2005.From Jackie, not even from Andy. Andy didnt even buy me anything that year. Only a guy I had worked with for a MONTH bought me something. O, I decieded IAM bitter. crap. I hate what Ive become...
Anyways, last night was horrible, people sucked, and didnt tip well. I made shit. I ended up calling/texting Holly to see what she was up to. She was at the pub-shocker. She told me Kyle was there, but to come anyways, soI got dropped off there, and THANKFULLY Kyle had just left and Ian was bartending, so I hung out with him till Holly came back with Mike. They played darts for a bit and Ian and were chatting-I love that guy. Hes really sweet, Holly was gonna drive me home, but I stayed with Ian till 2am, and I helped him clean the bar and he drove me home.Hes been called back into the military and leaves at the end of next week for whereever,thats shitty.
Kyles being s fucking juvenille about this whole situation, hes mad at ME, at ME -because people have confronted him about our break up. Well, thats not my fault, I havent said anything FALSE to anyone like he HAS. Hes lied his fucking ass off the whole time we were together. Im so over it though, and so done. It makes me sick just thinking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment